Mandrake has been used since the Medieval era for spells of protection and exorcism, as well as curses.
Mandrake root has an earthy scent and powerful Underworld energy.
1 Bag with whole roots - 5 peace’s
How to Use
- Mandrake has been used since the Medieval era for spells of protection and exorcism, as well as curses.
- Mandrake root has an earthy scent and powerful Underworld energy.
- • The mandrake oil is used to purify and anoint candles in rituals.
- • It is used as an enhancer of courage, love and personal power.
- • Mandrake plant is used for protection against evil forces.
- • Due to its smell, it can be used in production of ritual perfumes.
- • If you slip a mandrake root shaped like a baby underneath a woman’s pillow, it makes her to conceive.
- • If you carry a mandrake root shaped like a woman in your pocket, it could help to attract your desired lover to you.
- • Mandrake root can be used to resolve woes, and catch fraudsters.
What it is
The mandrake is one of the most famous plants used in Wiccan practices because of its numerous magical abilities. Mandrake belongs to the Solanee family and is known to have roots that look like human genitals. It has long thick root with dark green leaves, white flowers with a purple hue and its fruit are very similar to an apple. Also, this plant is easily identified through its strong and unpleasant smell.
How to Prepare a Mandrake for use in Magic
- After you have successfully gotten the Mandrake root, you can preserve it for use in all your magical works. Kindly follow these steps:
- • Get a jar, alcohol and the mandrake root.
- • Cut the root into different parts.
- • Put into the jar and fill with alcohol.
- • Store this content for two or three months.
- • Ensure to stir the jar’s content every night while asking for blessings from the mandrake root.
- • Then the extract is ready for all your spells with mandrake.
- An alternative method is to grind and dry the mandrake root after which you can use it as a powder for your spells and rituals.
All Mandrake plants are toxic to humans and animals. Do not use internally for any reason.
Please do not ingest as a tea.
If you are pregnant or nursing please consult a healthcare professional.
If rash or irritation occurs discontinue use.
The Product(s) in this listing is (are) for religious or curios purposes only.